Photoshop Print Settings
The following is a guide for printing on the F160 using Photoshop. With your image ready to print open the print dialogue box which will look like below:
- Select your printer.
- Click Printer Settings which opens the following dialogue box.
- Select either Textile or Rigid depending on the product you are sublimating to.
- I prefer running on the High setting but do your own testing to see results and make your own choice.
- Under More Options Tab, click the Advanced Button.
- Select No Colour Adjustment.
- Select Photoshop Manages Colours.
- Match this to what you selected in the previous setting to match what you are sublimating to.
- Print it!
Download a pdf version here: